Basic overview of the Inverse Creepers Mod:
The Inverse Creepers Mod is a brand new mod created by the developer: ‘Nettle’. This mod adds a creeper that is the opposite of the vanilla version. Instead of chasing you and trying to blow you up and kill you, the Inverse creeper will try to avoid you at all costs. It also has a list of other characteristics which you might find surprising if you install this mod. It is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft 1.8.
How to use the Inverse Creepers Mod:
There is no real way to use the Inverse Creepers Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Inverse Creepers Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Inverse Creepers Mod:
- The Inverse Creeper is first of all purple coloured instead of green.
- The Inverse Creeper will try and avoid players rather than attack them.
- The Inverse Creeper will attack ocelots and cats.
- The explosion of the Inverse Creeper will pull you towards it rather than blasting you away.
- Instead of destroying blocks when it explodes, it will in fact create them!
How to Install the Inverse Creepers Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Inverse Creepers Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Inverse Creepers Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Inverse Creepers Mod.