Basic overview of the Invincible Hamsters Mod:
The Invincible Hamsters Mod was made by ivories after a Mod request. It was made for a bit of fun and for the fact to have a cool pet follow you round that doesn’t do a lot apart from being cute. The hamsters will nom threw iron bars in a 10 block radius of you. They can be tamed using either a red rose or a yellow flower. The hamsters have the same features as dogs where you can make them sit and they wont follow you, they also have the teleporting power.
How to use the Invincible Hamsters Mod:
There is no real way to use the Invincible Hamsters Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Invincible Hamsters Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Invincible Hamsters Mod:
- Invincible Hamsters Mod was made as a bit of fun and that’s what it is, so it shouldn’t be taken too seriously but I would like to see the mod have more features, and by adding more features I think more people will download this Mod.
- This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
- Can be downloaded and installed for client and multiplayer.
How to Install the Invincible Hamsters Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Invincible Hamsters Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Invincible Hamsters Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Invincible Hamsters Mod.