Basic overview of the Iron Man Mod:
The Iron Man Mod is a swanky new mod recently updated on Curse. If for whatever reason you don’t know who Iron Man is then he’s a superhero – equipped with futuristic armour capable of flying, shooting rockets, and withstanding immense damage. If that interests you then you will love this mod as it adds up to seven new armour sets, all with different abilities. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 and is compatible with a range of mods and texture packs.
How to use the Iron Man Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Iron Man Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Iron Man Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Iron Man Mod:
- The mod adds seven sets of Iron Man armour, from mark one to mark seven.
- The features of the armour includes flight, re-chargeable repulsor shots, compressors and particle accelerators, new crafting abilities, a mark five suitcase and a custom HUD.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Iron Man Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Iron Man Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.