Basic overview of the Jabba Mod:
The Jabba Mod, or more commonly referred to as the ‘Just Another Better Barrel Attempt’ mod, adds one new item into the game: a barrel. The barrel has long been an item which has puzzled mod developers because they never know how most efficiently organize the menus of GUI. The mod is available for both servers and client singleplayer.
How to use the Jabba Mod:
There are many ways to interact with the barrel, you can find a list of hotkeys and shortcut clicks below:
- Right-click to put a stack in a barrel.
- Left-click to drop a stack from a barrel.
- Shift+Left-click to drop one item from a barrel.
- Double right-click to put all the corresponding items from your inventory into the barrel.
- Shift+Right-click with an empty hand to lock the barrel (explained in the automation section below).
- Shift+Right-click with an upgrade will apply the upgrade to the barrel.
Jabba Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Jabba Mod:
- Barrels automatically convert ores/ingots/dusts from one mod into another.
- To do so manually, just place the metal you want to convert to into the barrel, and all future interactions with a similar metal from another mod will result into an automatic conversion.
- This conversion is also done in automated systems, so you can use them in a factory setups.
- The mod is regularly updated and currently bug-free.
How to Install the Jabba Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Jabba Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Jabba Mod:
- There most recent update for the Jabba Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.