Basic overview of the Javal Cars Mod:
The Javal Cars Mod is an awesome and creative mod created by TeamJaval. This mod is unlike most other car mods as it allows you to build and create your own car from scratch. Most other mods just add in a whole car as a feature and there is no player customization whatsoever. TeamJaval however have added in many features that have be created by the player, and then you must put them all into an assembly line to craft the final product.
How to use the Javal Cars Mod:
There is no real way to use the Javal Cars Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Javal Cars Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Javal Cars Mod:
- Adds in over ten different types of cars in a range of colours, including blue, red, yellow, green and rainbow.
- Also adds in realistic fuel: shift and right click with coal in your hand to fill up your car.
- The car also has its own inventory, shift and right click to access it.
- You need to craft the car from scratch!
How to Install the Javal Cars Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Javal Cars Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Javal Cars Mod:
- There most recent update for the Javal Cars Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.