Basic overview of the JeckelMilk Mod:
The JeckelMilk Mod is a Forge-based stand-alone that implements milk as a custom fluid, allowing it to be used in fluid systems, similar to water and lava. To enhance user experience, the mod comes equipped with an automatic update checking mechanism that will inform users when a new version of the mod is available. For those who wish to disable this feature, an appropriate config option is provided. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8, and only works with the installation of Forge.
How to use the JeckelMilk Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of JeckelMilk Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
JeckelMilk Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the JeckelMilk Mod:
- The milk bottle can only be created by filling an empty bottle in a proper, Forge-registered fluid capable mechanism.
- The milk bucket functions as it always has. Using an empty bucket on a cow will give the player a milk bucket.
- Drinking the milk bucket will cure debuffs. Should one find a fluid milk block in the world, an empty bucket can be used to retrieve the milk.
- An empty bucket can be filled with fluid milk from any appropriate mechanism that understands Forge-registered fluids.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the JeckelMilk Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the JeckelMilk Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.