Basic overview of the JewelryCraft 2 Mod:
The JewelryCraft 2 Mod is a magic mod where you can create jewelry and wear them. They render on the player and is Multiplayer compatible. You can also add objects to the pieces of jewelry as modifiers. Depending on what modifier was used different jewelry have different effects, each coming with both a positive value and a negative value. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and also has been ported to 1.8. The mod is compatible with a range of mods including dependencies like Minecraft Forge.
How to use the JewelryCraft 2 Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of JewelryCraft 2 Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
JewelryCraft 2 Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the JewelryCraft 2 Mod:
- Adds in a range of jewelry all with different positive and negative effects.
- There are also certain actions that, when done, grant you Curse Points. One you have gained your first points you will have a curse upon you, some good, some bad.
- The more curse points you have, the more active curses you can have at once.
- The mod has its own inventory, so you don’t have to worry about having the jewelry occupy space in your actual inventory.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the JewelryCraft 2 Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the JewelryCraft 2 Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.