Basic overview of the JuiceWares Mod:
The JuiceWares Mod is a new mod available for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 that adds in a range of new items into the game. Most of the features in this mod aim to improve your game in some subtle but unique way. The addition of craftable night vision goggles, a clock that controls time and a diving helmet that allows you to breathe underwater are just some of the new features. The mod is 100% complete and is regularly checked for bugs by the developer.
How to use the JuiceWares Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
JuiceWares Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the JuiceWares Mod.
Key Features of the JuiceWares Mod:
- The Juicewares Mod is a collection of items and blocks to expand your game and give you some neat abilities like night vision goggles, a diving helmet, and a clock that allows you to control time.
- The mod also adds in growable hemp, cabinets, blaze flowers and many many more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the JuiceWares Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the JuiceWares Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the JuiceWares Mod
- The latest update for the JuiceWares Mod ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.