Basic overview of the JumpPad++ Mod:
The JumpPad++ Mod is a mod that was inspired by the Pfaeff JumpPad mod. This mod instead builds on some of the features put forward and improves them. The JumpPad++ Mod allows you to craft many different surfaces that will interact with player contact in many different ways. For example, you can craft a pad that will burst any player or entity into flames as soon as they stand on it. This mod is available for servers and client singleplayer.
How to use the JumpPad++ Mod:
There is no real way to use the JumpPad++ Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply load up the mod and all of the features should already be enabled automatically.
JumpPad++ Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the JumpPad++ Mod:
- The Jump Pad itself is an upgraded version of the original and can launch entities up to 15 blocks high.
- The Portal Pad will transport any entity into the Nether dimension when you walk over it.
- The Speed Pad and the Slow Pad are fairly self explanatory.
- The End Pad will teleport a player to the end dimension when you come into contact with it.
- A easy to use, simple, fun and entertaining mod.
How to Install the JumpPad++ Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the JumpPad++ Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the JumpPad++ Mod:
- The latest changelog for the JumpPad++ Mod updated it to Minecraft 1.7.4 and made it compatible for servers.