Basic overview of the Jungle Hide and Seek Map:
There are many game types in the Minecraft map making community. Perhaps the most famous is the new hunger games mode of play. However, the Jungle Hide and Seek Map goes away from that and instead asks players to play good old hide and seek. We have all played it, it is a universal thing to do when you are young so there is no explaining needed. The map can be installed for PS3 and PS4 only, but is coming to other consoles later on.
How to use the Jungle Hide and Seek Map:
There is no real way to use the Jungle Hide and Seek Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Jungle Hide and Seek Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Jungle Hide and Seek Map:
- Allows players to play hide and seek in a dense jungle.
- The hiding spots are very balanced and there are plenty to choose from.
- The map can be installed for PS3 and PS4.
- Experience your favourite childhood games in Minecraft.
How to Install the Jungle Hide and Seek Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8. by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Jungle Hide and Seek Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Jungle Hide and Seek Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Jungle Hide and Seek Map.