Basic overview of the JurassiCraft 2.0 Mod:
The JurassiCraft Mod is a mod made to bring prehistoric creatures in to the world of Minecraft. It is inspired by the filmJurassic Park, but is not limited to that style. Creatures are made in a Jurassic Park-esque style, by obtaining fossils or amber, using the fossils or amber to create DNA, inserting the DNA into eggs, and hatching the eggs. The mod recently merged with two other mods, entitled the Bygone Age Mod and the Fossil Hunting Mod, which will bring users a more complete modded-Minecraft experience. Note this mod has recently been updated to a 2.0 mod.
How to use the JurassiCraft 2.0 Mod:
There is no real way to use the JurassiCraft 2.0 Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. Then explore your world and enjoy the company of many large dinosaurs.
JurassiCraft 2.0 Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the JurassiCraft 2.0 Mod:
- The JurassiCraft 2.0 mod adds sixteen types of dinosaur into the game.
- All of the dinosaurs have superb animations, fantastic models and textures and overall look very realistic.
- The mod changes the menu of MInecraft and updates the GUI to match the mods own theme.
- Velociraptors, Tyrannosaurus’ and Stegosauruses are all amongst the new additions.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and can also be installed for SMP and client.
How to Install the JurassiCraft 2.0 Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 or 1.7.10 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod.
Changelogs of the JurassiCraft 2.0 Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the JurassiCraft 2.0 Mod.