Basic overview of the Kitchen Mod:
The Kitchen Mod is available for Minecraft 1.8 and is very simple to install. It was created for the ModJam4 comptetition and came very close to winning it. Once you install this mod you will see why, it has a professionalism and sleekness to it which is obvious right from the beginning. The whole entire mod runs smoothly and the features are both thoughtful and fun.
How to use the Kitchen Mod:
There is no real way to use the Kitchen Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. First you have to make a Cutting Board (recipe further down!), then a knife. You are now fully equipped to make your sandwiches. Go ahead and slice up some stuff with that knife, and put it on the Cutting Board by right-clicking.
Kitchen Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Kitchen Mod:
- The Kitchen Mod is available for Minecraft 1.8, clients and server.
- The mod adds in a knife, a cutting board, a working mechanical oven, plates and more.
- The mod allows users to create specific sandwiches and put in whatever they want.
How to Install the Kitchen Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Kitchen Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Kitchen Mod:
- The latest update for the Kitchen Mod added in compatibility for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. The developer also fixed the texture rendering of the plates and the oven.