Basic overview of the Knickerbockers Elements Mod:
The Knickerbockers Elements Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a fantastic mod that adds a variety of new elements into your Minecraft game. This mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft and is compatible with both server and client single player. Furthermore, it fits perfectly into any modpack as it is compatible with Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the Knickerbockers Elements Mod:
There is no real way to use the Knickerbockers Elements Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Knickerbockers Elements Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Knickerbockers Elements Mod:
- This mod adds some new elements into the game, including titanium, titanium-blade and more.
- With these elements you can then craft them into specific armour pieces including helmets.
- Then, you can use these elements and craft them into weapons and tools.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and also available for server and client.
How to Install the Knickerbockers Elements Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Knickerbockers Elements Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Knickerbockers Elements Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Knickerbockers Elements Mod.