Basic overview of the Koi Mod:
The Koi mod is a stunning Minecraft modification that implements an entire new fishing system into the game. Created by the developer ‘Kerik’, this mod is perfect for anyone who enjoys relaxing in Minecraft. This mod adds a tonne of new features, mechanics and more… so why not download it today. It is currently a work in progress but is making great strides to becoming a great mod.
How to use the Koi Mod:
There is no real way to use the Koi Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Koi Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Koi Mod:
- This mod adds some tiny features to your Minecraft game, including tiny fish tanks, gardens and more.
- Koi will automatically start spawning in natural water, you just need to feed them some pellets.
- You can kill the fish and then right click to pick up and place their eggs to make new fish.
- It also adds a whole new variety of fish, including dragon diamonde, moon gold, shushi clay and more.
- Available for client and server Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Koi Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Koi Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Koi Mod:
- There most recent update for the Koi Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.