Basic overview of the Lag Removal Mod:
The Lag Removal Mod allows you to control lag caused by entities on your Minecraft 1.8 forge server. The mod executes a server wide clear lag script which removes all loaded entities. There are 2 commands in the mod which can be used to control the server lag. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8, and best of all can be installed with Minecraft Forge. The mod is compatible with a wide range of server based mods so there shouldn’t be any issue with pre-existing installs.
How to use the Lag Removal Mod:
There is no real way to use the Lag Removal Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Lag Removal Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Lag Removal Mod:
- The two parameters of the command can be used to either override the config, which will ignore any restrictions which the config puts in place and the second optional parameter can be used to only clear lag for a certain dimension.
- The two parameters of this command are used to add or remove items from the config. the first parameter says if you want to remove and item or add an item, and the second parameter is either a dimension ID or and Entity Name.
- The mod is compatible with a range of mods, including Forge, and works with MC 1.8.
How to Install the Lag Removal Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Lag Removal Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Lag Removal Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Lag Removal Mod.