Basic overview of the Lambchops Mod:
The Lambchops Mod is a fantastic mod that adds a simple but effective feature into your game. Doesn’t it frustrate you at times when you’re hurt and you can’t find a food source? Well this mod can help you, as it allows all mobs and friendly mobs to drop food. This mod available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, and can also be installed for servers and client.
How to use the Lambchops Mod:
There is no real way to use the Lambchops Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Lambchops Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Lambchops Mod:
- Sheeps drop 1-3 pieces of mutton:
Raw mutton restores 1.5 hunger points
Cooked mutton restores 4 hunger points
Can be fed to wolves
- Squids drop itself (like chickens do)
Raw squid restores 1.5 hunger points
Fried squid restores 3 hunger points
- Bats drop 1-2 bat wings
A use for those annoying bats!
Raw bat wings restore 1.5 hunger points
Fried bat wings restore 3 hunger points
- Silverfish drop 1 silverfish tail
Restore 2 hunger points
You don’t need to cook it.
How to Install the Lambchops Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Lambchops Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Lambchops Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.