Basic overview of the Larrys Stews Mod:
The Larrys Stews Mod is a brilliant and vanilla-friendly mod available to download right now. The mod adds in five new stews that can all be crafted from scratch with the use of the vanilla meats. That means that pork chops, chicken and others now have external uses. Best of all, the stews give you both positive and negative bonuses and are actually better for you in terms of hunger than the original vanilla meats.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and also has been ported to 1.8. The mod is compatible with a range of mods including dependencies like Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Larrys Stews Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Larrys Stews Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Larrys Stews Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the Larrys Stews Mod:
- Beef Stew = Steak + Carrot + Baked Potato + Mushroom + Bowl
- Chicken Stew = Cooked Chicken + Carrot + Baked Potato + Mushroom + Bowl
- Fish Stew = Cooked Fish + Carrot + Baked Potato + Mushroom + Bowl
- Mutton Stew = Cooked Mutton + Carrot + Baked Potato + Mushroom + Bowl
- Pork Stew = Cooked Porkchop + Carrot + Baked Potato + Mushroom + Bowl
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Larrys Stews Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Larrys Stews Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.