Basic overview of the LaserGun Mod:
The LaserGun Mod, created by the developer “Techdoodle”, adds in a laser that can damage entities. It is a very powerful weapon and has a huge range of fire. There are to variations of the gun itself, and the entire mod is available with Minecraft Forge compatibility. Techdoodle regularly updates the mod, and is an expert at removing any pesky bugs.
How to use the LaserGun Mod:
There is no real way to use the LaserGun Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
LaserGun Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no available video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the LaserGun Mod:
- The LaserGun Mod acts more like a plugin in that it only really adds one feature to the game, the Laser Gun.
- The laser gun allows players to fire a lazer as far as the eye can see, and it also does damage to entities.
- The mod also features a rainbow laser gun, allowing players to opt out of the boring red laser and experience something a little more colourful.
- The mod is also available for server multiplayer and allows for connected textures.
How to Install the LaserGun Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the LaserGun Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the LaserGun Mod:
- The latest update for the LaserGun Mod fixed a bug concerning the particle spacing of the laser itself. Also, the developer added in a brand new feature: the Rainbow Laser Gun. The mod was also updated to the latest update of Minecraft 1.7.4.