Basic overview of the Last Days Mod:
The Last Days Mod is one of the best post-apocalyptic mods that you can download at the moment. Made by the developer: “Vokeez”, the mod explores the dark world after a massive nuclear fallout – and asks the player to become the survivor. The mod adds a lot of new features to the game, as well as updating the GUI and more.
How to use the Last Days Mod:
There is no real way to use the Last Days Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Last Days Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Last Days Mod:
- Custom inventory like DayZ Standalone!
- 90 different types of clothing, from trousers, to jackets, to hats and more.
- The mod also adds something a little different in the form of weapons, 3D textured weapons!
- The food, which can deteriorate over time and eventually become spoiled.
- Displays the body of the first person.
- Blood particles, providing a gory experience for all.
- As well as client support, the mod is also compatible with multiplayer servers.
- Custom world types, with loads of variety to choose from.
- Randomly placed chests. They spawn naturally to provide a balanced playthrough each time.
How to Install the Last Days Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Last Days Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Last Days Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Last Days Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.