Basic overview of the Legendary Beasts Mod:
The Legendary Beasts Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a mod that adds some awfully dangerous creatures into the game. This mod is an extremely difficult challenge and should only be downloaded if you want exactly that. Do you think you have what it takes to take on the Legendary Beasts? This mod is available for both client and server, and is fully updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to use the Legendary Beasts Mod:
There is no real way to use the More Birds Mod, you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Legendary Beasts Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Legendary Beasts Mod:
- The Fire Demon will automatically burn mobs that get to close to it and will drop a fire staff after death.
- The Ender Lord is the master of teleportation and will drop an Ender Staff after you kill him.
- The Lighting Spirit can be found his temple, and will rain lighting down on the player.
- The Elf Hunter and Snow Beast can also be found in their own specific temples.
How to Install the Legendary Beasts Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Legendary Beasts Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Legendary Beasts Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Legendary Beasts Mod.