Basic overview of the Lights Mod:
The Lights Mod is a great mod for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 that gives you more light sources to put into your builds and structures. There are many mods scattered about Minecraft that will let you do this but this seems to be one of the most recent and proficient out of the lot. The developer of this mod has worked extremely hard and the mod is currently available for single player, multiplayer and is also bug-free.
How to use the Lights Mod:
There is no real way to use the Lights Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Lights Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Lights Mod:
- Added in Candle Stick that allows you illuminate your tunnels with something other than the plain vanilla torch.
- -Added in a new special type of glass that allows you to easily craft lanterns and other light sources.
- -Added in Shadow-Glass, and trimmed wood, which are both connected textures.
- There are many panned features for this mod, so what are you waiting for? Download it today!
How to Install the Lights Mod
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Lights Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Lights Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Lights Mod: