Basic overview of the Little Tiles Mod:
The Little Tiles Mod opens up each individual cube that makes up a standard cube of space in Minecraft. So for example a single cube of space in Minecraft contains 4096 tiny cubes. With this mod you’ll be able to make blocks capable of being placed within those tinier spaces. It’s all thanks to the hammer that comes with this mod. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8, and can also be installed for SMP and single player client.
How to use the Little Tiles Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Little Tiles Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Little Tiles Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Little Tiles Mod.
Key Features of the Little Tiles Mod:
- With the hammer you can take any block and load it into the interface.
- From there you can set the size of block you want output from it. So you can make single lines of 16 mini blocks, or full sheets off the side, top or bottom of the block, or if you prefer you can make 1x1x1 cubes for the most precise construction.
- You can even do any range in between so long as it’s within the 16x16x16 dimensions. There’s a multitude of combinations for this mod and many different applications.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Little Tiles Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Little Tiles Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.