Basic overview of the LittleBlocks Mod:
The LittleBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a brand new mod that allows you to be eight times as creative as before. You can now place very tiny blocks! With the LittleBlocks Mod installed, you can place blocks that are eight times as small as a normal vanilla block. That means that 512 LittleBlocks will make up ONE normal block. This mod allows you to hide your redstone wiring, add more details to builds and so much more.
How to use the LittleBlocks Mod:
To use the LittleBlocks Mod you first of all need to create a “LittleBlocks Block”. You can do this by placing one dirt block into a crafting table. Then, you cursor will be 8x as small and any block you place from then on will be little!
LittleBlocks Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the LittleBlocks Mod:
- Once you place one dirt block in your crafting table will you get a little block block!
- You can then use this item to shrink your cursor and then you can access the best feature of the mod.
- You are able to place any block that you can place in vanilla mode, only a tiny version!
- Available for both SMP and Client.
How to Install the LittleBlocks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the LittleBlocks Mod:
- The latest update for this mod updated the compatibility of LittleBlocks. LittleBlocks can now be installed with the entirety of Project Red and also LittleWands!