Basic overview of the Logistic Pipes Mod:
The Logistic Pipes Mod is an extensive overhaul of the Buildcraft pipe system. It allows for better distribution of items via pipes, more organised stockkeeping and easier automated crafting. This Logistics Pipes mod is also universal. That means you can use it in singleplayer and multiplayer. You need Minecraft Forge and BuildCraft to run it, but the developers also added features to collaborate with a few other mods. So what are you waiting for, download the mod and play it to experience all that it has to offer.
How to use the Logistic Pipes Mod:
There is no real way to use the Logistic Pipes Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Logistic Pipes Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Logistic Pipes Mod.
Key Features of the Logistic Pipes Mod:
- The mod allows for easier construction of pipes along with its compatibility with BuildCraft.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, fully updated, bug-free!
- Compatible with other mods, and can be installed for client and SMP.
How to Install the Logistic Pipes Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Logistic Pipes Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Logistic Pipes Mod:
- There most recent update for the Logistic Pipes Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.8.