Basic overview of the Lolly Pop Mod:
The Lolly Pop Mod is a mod created by “kristinnvikar”. It is the developers first mod and sometimes this is clear to see. The mod does aesthetically appear quite unfinished, with many of the textures not appearing detailed enough. The mod allows players to craft vanilla tools and armour with the only added resource, the Lolly Pop Ore!
How to use the Lolly Pop Mod:
There is no real way to use the Player Particles Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Lolly Pop Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no available video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Lolly Pop Mod:
- The Lolly Pop Mod adds a lolly pop ore to the game. It can be mined just like any other vanilla resource.
- Then, you can craft whatever you like with the ore. Follow the vanilla recipes in order to craft lolly pop armour and lolly pop tools, including pickaxes, hoes, hatchets and more.
- The mod can be installed for servers, but does suffer from some compatibility issues.
How to Install the Lolly Pop Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Lolly Pop Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Lolly Pop Mod:
- The latest update for the Lolly Pop Mod added in all of the newer items, including the addition of lolly pop blocks and lolly pop bricks. The bricks can be crafted with four lolly pops and blocks with nine. The mod was also updated to the latest update of Minecraft 1.7.4.