Basic overview of the Looney Tunes Hunger Games Map:
The Looney Tunes Hunger Games Map takes place in a large desert area and is currently compatible with the latest version of the Xbox 360 console version of Minecraft. The map follows the rules of all other hunger games maps in that all players start together in the centre of the map. Then after release and typically a grace period, players must search chests to build, craft and eventually kill the opponents. This map is decorated with Looney Tunes characters!
How to use the Looney Tunes Hunger Games Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Jurassic Lights Out Hunger Games Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick.
Looney Tunes Hunger Games Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Looney Tunes Hunger Games Map:
- The Looney Tunes Hunger Games Map can play anywhere from five to eight in-game players.
- There are some really simple rules to this map including don’t break blocks, no placing blocks and a one minute grace period. Always listen to the host.
- The Looney Tunes Hunger Games Map is decorated with builds and structures of Looney Tunes characters.
- Available for the Xbox 360 console version of Minecraft.
How to Install the Looney Tunes Hunger Games Map:
- To install the Looney Tunes Hunger Games Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Looney Tunes Hunger Games Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Looney Tunes Hunger Games Map.