Basic overview of the Loot++ Mod:
The Loot++ Mod, is a small but simple mod which lets you edit the configuration of chest loot. The mod, which has recently been updated to Minecraft 1.8 on Curse, also lets players add in new block ID’s and blocks. The mod doesn’t directly add anything to the game, but it gives you the option of doing so. Don’t like a certain crafting or smelting recipe? Simply remove it from the config and then it won’t exist in your game anymore, simple. Not getting enough loot from chests, edit that too. Additionally, the mod is available for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10.
How to use the Loot++ Mod:
There is no real way to use the Loot++ Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Loot++ Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Loot++ Mod:
- Add or remove crafting recipes, add or remove smelting recipes.
- Add or remove drops from entities, add or remove drops from blocks.
- Add or remove ore dictionary entries, add a few types of items (tools, armor, etc.)
- The mod is compatible with a range of mods, including Forge, and works with MC 1.8.
How to Install the Loot++ Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Loot++ Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Loot++ Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Custom Main Menu Mod.