Basic overview of the Lootable Bodies Mod:
The Lootable Bodies Mod is a fantastic mod that adds in a feature to the game, that fixes one of the long standing issues in the game. With this mod installed, you will now be able to return to the scene of your death and see your own corpse still present. You can then loot your own corpse, and take away the items you once had. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10.
How to use the Lootable Bodies Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Lootable Bodies Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Lootable Bodies Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Lootable Bodies Mod:
- When you die, this mod spawns a corpse (with your player skin, unless fancy corpses are disabled) and puts all of your inventory on the corpse.
- Damageable items suffer some damage (configurable), bit will never be destroyed.
- Even near-by items on the ground are sucked into your corpse, so that even items in extra inventories provided by other mods will also be saved on your corpse
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Lootable Bodies Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Lootable Bodies Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Lootable Bodies Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!