Basic overview of the Lord of the Rings Mod:
The Lord of the Rings Mod is a huge expansion planned for minecraft. The mod plans to bring many features into the game, from the Lord of the rings film, the Hobbit film and Slimarillion. The mod is still very early stages, and pushes updates out periodically at the start of each month.
How to use the Lord of the Rings Mod:
Once the Lord of the rings mod is installed simply start a new world. Once you have started the new world you will see the new terrain and the new biomes which this mod has added. This mod adds so much content it is hard to start to explain. If a picture paints a thousand words, how many does a video paint? The video showcase will help you understand the mod further.
Lord of the Rings Mod video showcase:
Key features of the Lord of the Rings Mod:
- A new middle earth dimension
- A dozen new biomes all with there own unique structures and resources
- Improved terrain generation
- Mobs from the Lord of the rings series
- A system where you can either play as good or evil
- A lot of new game play elements
How to install Lord of the Rings Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge Mod, you can do so by clicking HERE.
- Download the Lord of the rings mod
- Go to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin
- Open Minecraft.jar with winrar or 7zip
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag the Lord of the Rings files into the minecraft.jar folder.
Changelogs of the Lord of the Rings Mod:
Mevans the mod creator does not post changelogs.