Basic overview of the Lucky Block Blue Mod:
The Lucky Block Blue Mod is a great mod because it is so simple to use. The mod only adds on item to the game, but an item that has thousands of possibilities – the lucky block blue mod. The mod can be installed for the latest version of Minecraft 1.8.
How to use the Lucky Block Blue Mod:
There is no real way to use the Lucky Block Blue Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Lucky Block Blue Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Lucky Block Blue Mod:
- The Lucky Block mod adds just one block, yet over one hundred possibilities to Minecraft! Just mine the Lucky Block, cross your fingers, and hope it will drop the items you need.
- But now, with this new version, you can expect more than just items; The Lucky block can spawn animals, monsters, other entities and even structures!
- From giants to fireworks, sticks to diamonds, the Lucky Block will give you an exciting experience every time you mine it.
How to Install the Lucky Block Blue Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Lucky Block Blue Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Lucky Block Blue Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Lucky Block Blue Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.