Basic overview of the Lucky Block Mod:
The Lucky Block Mod for Minecraft 1.8. is a very simple yet effective and fun mod created by the developer “Player in Distress”. This mod is really awesome and can be installed for both client and server. This mod is also fully updated for Minecraft 1.7.4 and is great to use with your friends. So what are waiting for, download the mod today!
How to use the Lucky Block Mod:
To use the Lucky Block Mod for Minecraft 1.8, you first of all need to craft the Lucky Block. You can find the crafting recipe for the Lucky Block below. Simply follow it and then wait for it to spawn in any random item!
Lucky Block Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Lucky Block Mod:
- The Lucky Block mod is a very cool item that can be mined or crafted by following the crafting recipe.
- Then, you simply have to wait for the block to get ready to spawn.
- The Lucky Block can spawn anything. From any number of items, any item, structures, mobs and more.
- You can craft the Lucky block by surrounding a dispenser with gold ingots!
How to Install the Lucky Block Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Lucky Block Mod:
The newest update for the Lucky Block mod changed many things about the Lucky Block. The lucky block can now spawn multiple items, entities and also large structures.