Basic overview of the Lucky Block Red Mod:
The Lucky Block Red Mod is a new mod created by the developer: “NuclearBanana”. The lucky block series contains many adaptations of the mod, but the the lucky block red mod is the latest and greatest addition of the lot. The red block spawns in more items, and increases the randomness and fun of it all!
How to use the Lucky Block Red Mod:
To use the Lucky Block Red Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Lucky Block Red Mod Video Showcase:
There are many lucky block mods out there, below is a Minecraft showcase for the Lucky Block Red mod:
Key Features of the Lucky Block Red Mod:
- Yhe Lucky Block Red mod adds only 1 block to the game. But this block isn’t just any ordinary block, when you mine it you can get over 100 different drops, structures, mob spawns and more.
- Compatible with Lucky Block Blue and so many more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Lucky Block Red Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Lucky Block Red Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Lucky Block Red Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Lucky Block Red Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.