Basic overview of the Lucky Robots Mod:
The Lucky Robots Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a small little mod that adds a lot of features into your Minecraft game. This mod is extremely entertaining and largely functions around luck. In simple terms, this mod adds some different robots into your game. These robots can be interacted with and used in different ways, some of them will you give good perks whilst others wont. This mod also available for servers and client, so there is no reason not to install this great mod.
How to use the Lucky Robots Mod:
There is no real way to use the Lucky Robots Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Lucky Robots Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Lucky Robots Mod:
- The Lucky Robots works off a luck system, obviously. All of the robots are identical and you won’t know their use until you either right click or left click them.
- Then, they can give you a variety of good perks such as fire resistance and night vision.
- Alternatively, they can damage you and poison you, so it’s all down to you.
- This mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to Install the Lucky Robots Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Lucky Robots Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Lucky Robots Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Lucky Robots Mod.