Basic overview of the Luppii’s Ladders Mod:
Don’t you think that the choice of ladders within vanilla Minecraft is a little bit restricting? Without any mod installed, there is only one ladder that be crafted with sticks and wood – however, this mod changes that. The developer of this mod has added in two new additions of ladder as well as a way of controlling them through redstone circuitry. This mod is also available for client and server multiplayer, so install this mod on your server and enjoy.
How to use the Luppii’s Ladders Mod:
There is no real way to use the Luppii’s Ladders Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Luppii’s Ladders Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Luppii’s Ladders Mod:
- The Rope Ladder is a new type of ladder that has a completely unique aesthetic.
- You can craft it with vines and wood, to give you a hanging ladder that has to be attached to one solid block.
- The Sturdy Ladder can be crafted with steel ingots and a wooden block.
- The machine below can be used to control ladders and how they act.
- This mod is compatible with both Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to Install the Luppii’s Ladders Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Luppii’s Ladders Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Luppii’s Ladders Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Luppii’s Ladders Mod.