Basic overview of the Lycanite’s Mobs Mod:
The Lycanite’s Mobs Mod is a mod pack that aims to add more biome specific mobs to the game. You can install and download whichever you biome you prefer! The mod biome that this post will be focusing on is the Nether specific mobs! There are a total of seven new, evil mobs added into your Nether. Including the likes of the Asmodi, the Trite and the Pinky! All of these mobs have awesome skins and are equipped with unique and deadly abilities.
How to use the Lycanite’s Mobs Mod:
To use the Lycanite’s Mobs Mod, you firstly just need to install it with Forge. You can find a full installation on this very post. If you follow all of the steps correctly then the mobs should automatically be spawning into the Nether once you start up your Minecraft game.
Lycanite’s Mobs Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Lycanite’s Mobs Mod:
- The Belph is a mob that tends to travel in groups. They are relatively weak but are equipped with magical fireballs!
- Behemoths are one of the deadliest creatures now in the Nether. Taller than two blocks and the ability to rain green Hell fire, this is certainly a fight you need to run from.
- Trites are the evil version of the vanilla Spider. Once bitten, you will be infected with poison and wither!
- The two new floating mobs, like ghasts, are the Cacodemon and the Nether Soul!
How to Install the Lycanite’s Mobs Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Lycanite’s Mobs Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Lycanite’s Mobs Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this mod, unfortunately!