Basic overview of the Magic Mod:
The Magic Mod is a very simple mod that adds a new ore into the game, can you possibly guess what the ore is called? That’s right, you guessed it, the magic ore. Using the magic ore you can do the typical Minecraft thing of crafting the ore into ingots, and then into tools and armour. The mod is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft 1.8, and can also be installed with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Magic Mod:
There is no real way to use the Magic Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Magic Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the magic mod.
Key Features of the Magic Mod:
- Install the magic mod and then go exploring in your world to find the magic ore.
- Mine the ore and then craft it into a variety of tools and armour, not to mention the range of weapons too.
- Craft the magic ingots into corrupted ingots with an ender eye. Use these to increase damage!
How to Install the Magic Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Magic Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Magic Mod:
- The latest update for the Magic Mod fixed a bug that was relative to the game crashing upon start-up. The developer also fixed a small bug concerning 1.7, and then updated the entire mod to 1.8.