Basic overview of the Magical Decorations Mod:
The Magical Decorations Mod is a small addon for the Thaumcraft mod. Essentially, the mod adds two new items into the game. The mod adds two lanterns, a Greatwood and Silverwood lantern. This mod isn’t just a download and play type of mod though, you have to do your research first. You need to know how to work Thaumcraft before crafting the items in this mod. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8, and best of all can be installed with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Magical Decorations Mod:
There is no real way to use the Magical Decorations Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Magical Decorations Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Magical Decorations Mod:
- Adds in a lantern block that comes in two varieties: Greatwood and Silverwood
- The mod also adds in a decorative version of the Runic Matrix.
- The mod is compatible with a range of mods, including Forge, and works with MC 1.8.
How to Install the Magical Decorations Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Magical Decorations Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Magical Decorations Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Magical Decorations Mod.