Basic overview of the Magical Instruments Mod:
The Magical Instruments Mod is a minecraft modification about magical instruments that give you various buffs similar to any potion. To get the legendary tier of an instrument you’ll need a Note of the Legion. The only way to obtain that is by killing one of the bosses. In order to summon them you need to create an Altar and click on it with an empty hand after placing a netherstar in it. Each instrument will give you its own specific and unique buff/boost for you to utilise however you want.
How to use the Magical Instruments Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Magical Instruments Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Magical Instruments Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Magical Instruments Mod:
- Ukulele – Water Breathing
- Bagpipe – Strength
- Flute – Regeneration
- Oboe – Night Vision
- Ocarina – Invisibility
- Horn – Resistance
- Drum – Speed and Haste
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Magical Instruments Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Magical Instruments Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.