Basic overview of the Magical Tools Mod:
The Magical Tools Mod is made by the developer 314owen, who might be a recognisable name to some of you. He is a very experienced developer and has also produced a side mod known as the Magical Foods Mod, which can be downloaded and installed in partnership with this mod. This mod is available for the latest patch of MInecraft 1.7.4 and adds many new weapons and tools with magical side effects.
How to use the Magical Tools Mod:
There is no real way to use the Magical Tools Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Magical Tools Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Magical Tools Mod:
- The Freezing Tool is a new weapon that when fired will freeze your enemies and case them in a block of ice.
- The Fog Sprayer is a useful new weapon that will blind your enemies when fired.
- There is also a new weapon that fires Ender Pearls and acts as an accessible teleporter.
- The Darkness Battle Axe is very expensive but gives slowness, blindness and wither upon hit.
- The Magic Staff is also extremely powerful but expensive to create.
How to Install the Magical Tools Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Magical Tools Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Magical Tools Mod:
- There most recent update for the Magical Tools Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.