Basic overview of the Malisis Doors Mod:
The Malisis Doors Mod is a new mod created by the developer ‘Ordinastie’. This mod adds many creative elements into Minecraft, including animations, new items and a GUI overhaul. So what are you waiting for, download this brilliant mod today and make sure that vanilla doors are a thing of the past.
How to use the Malisis Doors Mod:
There is no real way to use the Malisis Doors Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Malisis Doors Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Malisis Doors Mod:
- This mod adds in new animated doors. Instead of the vanilla doors now automatically opening and closing, they will animate.
- This mod adds some new sliding doors into the game. They are fantastic and fit well into any modern structure.
- The player sensor is a new redstone item that passes a redstone current whenever a player is detected under it.
- Vanishing frames and camouflage blocks allow you to create hidden rooms and door ways.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, and is bug-free!
How to Install the Malisis Doors Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Malisis Doors Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Malisis Doors Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Malisis Doors Mod.