Basic overview of the MapWriter Mod:
The MapWriter Mod is a brilliant modification that allows the player to have a lot more freedom in their Minecraft game. This mod adds a mini map and more! You can open up the mini map to see a whole view of the map you have created. This is very useful as it means you can explore like never before, you can travel without the risk of getting lost and losing your home. The MapWriter mod is something which I would class as essential for your modpack!
How to use the MapWriter Mod:
- There is no real way to use the MapWriter Mod, you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
MapWriter Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the MapWriter Mod:
- In game mini-map for multiplayer and singleplayer.
- Client side (server does not need to have the mod installed).
- The areas you explore are saved and can be viewed by scrolling or zooming the map, even when you are in a completely different part of the world.
- Full screen map GUI. Set waypoints by right clicking, pan map by click dragging, zoom with the mouse wheel.
- Rotating circular mini map mode. Can be enabled in the options GUI.
How to Install the MapWriter Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the MapWriter Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the MapWriter Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the MapWriter Mod.