Basic overview of the Mariculture Mod:
The Mariculture Mod is a widely updated mod that aims to improve eight specific sections of Minecraft through updates and additions. The Mariculture mod is very popular and provides a complete overhaul to a vanilla Minecraft and closely examines the core features of Minecraft, as well as updating diving and fishing to make them better suited for the modern player. This mod can be installed for servers too. Installing it on a server will dramatically improve the running of the server.
How to use the Mariculture Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mariculture Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mariculture Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mariculture Mod:
- The first thing the Mariculture mod hopes to update is the core of Minecraft, including spawning of ores and machines.
- The second thing: Aesthetics. It currently only adds Limestone blocks and Pearl blocks!
- The diving module adds three different diving suits to the game.
- The machine module adds many new industrial strength machines to the game.
- The mod also adds forty new fish to the game, including new fishing rods too.
- Lastly, it adds in more magic elements including new enchantments.
How to Install the Mariculture Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mariculture Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Mariculture Mod:
- There most recent update for the Mariculture Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.