Basic overview of the Mars Base Hunger Games Map:
Well it’s another hunger games style map, these seem to be the thing to do at the moment. This time it’s the Mars Base Map, which takes place on the planet Mars, if you hadn’t already guessed. The map features some artistic and detailed structures that help to create the feeling that you really are on Mars. The map is very large and can play up to eight people at one time.
How to use the Mars Base Hunger Games Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Mars Base Hunger Games Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Once the game is loaded, invite some friends into the game and enjoy the hunger games style gameplay.
Mars Base Hunger Games Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mars Base Hunger Games Map:
- The Mars Base Hunger Games Map is a map created by the developer ‘YourMinecraftMaps’.
- The map is to be played as a hunger games style adventure, fighting your friends whilst collecting items and food.
How to Install the Mars Base Hunger Games Map:
- To install the Mars Base Hunger Games Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Mars Base Hunger Games Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mars Base Hunger Games Map.