Basic overview of the MataCraft Mod:
The MataCraft Mod is a mod created by the developer: “KanokaChannel7”. The mod is based off LEGO, in particular the storyline of Bionicle! The mod adds loads of new things to the game, and is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. Best of all, this mod can be installed for SMP multiplayer and single player client. So what are you waiting for, install this mod today and enjoy with your friends!
How to use the MataCraft Mod:
To use the MataCraft Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
MataCraft Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no video showcase for the MataCraft Mod.
Key Features of the MataCraft Mod:
- The MataCraft mod is a small mod that is based on LEGO’s hit-storyline: Bionicle.
- The mod adds weapons, blocks, items, ores, ingots, tools and more to the game.
- The mod also adds in a full range of mobs too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the MataCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the MataCraft Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the MataCraft Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the MataCraft Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further.