Basic overview of the Material Detector Mod:
The Material Detector Mod is a mod available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The Ellian’s Material Detector Mod gives you the ability to find resources easily as they are located on the map. Material Detector Mod adds Mini map similar to REI’s Mini Map but the map comes in two views Horizontal and vertical. All resources are shown on the map by white arrows and you can choose which view you want depending on your preference and which you find easier to use.
How to use the Material Detector Mod:
There is no real way to use the Material Detector Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Material Detector Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Material Detector Mod:
- Too stop the map being covered in white arrows where resources are the map only shows the resources on the level you are at.
- Material Detector Mod is easy to read and also shows water and lava so you don’t dig straight down into a pool of lava.
- Some people consider Material Detector Mod to be cheating as if your on the correct levels you can easily find the rare ores such as diamond and redstone.
How to Install the Material Detector Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Material Detector Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Material Detector Mod:
- There most recent update for the Material Detector Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.