Basic overview of the Magical Decorations Mod:
The Matter Overdrive Mod, created by the developer simeonradovidoev, is a mod available for the latest patch of Minecraft that adds in a entirely new modular weapon system. The mod is heavily influenced and inspired by Star Trek. The mod focuses on the concept of turning one matter into another. Although, it may seem overpowered, Matter Overdrive takes a more realistic approach and requires the player to build up to a complex system, before even the simplest replication can be achieved. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8, and best of all can be installed with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Matter Overdrive Mod:
There is no real way to use the Matter Overdrive Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Matter Overdrive Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Matter Overdrive Mod:
- A Modular Weapon System.
- Replicators, with Item Pattern replication.
- Decomposing of Items into Matter Plasma.
- Teleportation of Entities.
- Gravitational anomalies.
- Fusion Reactions.
- The mod is compatible with a range of mods, including Forge, and works with MC 1.8.
How to Install the Matter Overdrive Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Matter Overdrive Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Matter Overdrive Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Matter Overdrive Mod.