Basic overview of the MedicineCraft Mod:
The MedicineCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a brand new mod that allows the player to heal himself through a variety of newly added features. This mod has not been updated for a while by the developer but it is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft. This mod is also compatible with both client and server-side mods, so you should have no problem installing it whatsoever.
How to use the MedicineCraft Mod:
- One of the best things about the MedicineCraft mod is that you can start crafting the features by using vanilla items. Firstly you will need to craft an empty pill and syringe to begin the mod.
MedicineCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the MedicineCraft Mod:
- The first thing you can craft is a bandage which will heal you for 20 seconds of regeneration.
- You can craft a red pill by using an empty white pill and four pieces of melon.
- By using four pieces of sugar and a white pill you will have a speed boost for 10 seconds.
- You can craft the empty vase, syringe and pill simply by using vanilla features.
How to Install the MedicineCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the MedicineCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the MedicineCraft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the MedicineCraft Mod. The forum post looks a little empty and there hasn’t been much movement with regards to updates in a while.