Basic overview of the Medieval Weapons Mod:
The Medieval Weapons Mod, created by the developer FEX__96, adds new old age weapons to the game. The mod has been recently released, but as of yet doesn’t have too many features. The mod is available for Minecraft 1.7.10 and can be installed for servers too. The developer is adding new features weekly, so keep up to date and download the mod.
How to use the Medieval Weapons Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Medieval Weapons Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Medieval Weapons Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Medieval Weapons Mod, sorry about that!
Key Features of the Medieval Weapons Mod:
- This mod adds new medieval weapons to the game.
- The mod adds battle-axes, maces, swords, daggers, halberds, spears, axes and more!
- The mod also allows for two types of weapon strengths.
- The developer has noted how he will be adding features in the future.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Medieval Weapons Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Medieval Weapons Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Medieval Weapons Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!