Basic overview of the Megabomb Mod:
The Megabomb Mod, created by the developer “quasarhybrid” adds one block/item to the game. The megabomb is a nuclear bomb that you can craft with TNT and gold ingots. Then when lit, it explodes and wipes out a staggering 150 block radius around it. So what are you waiting for, download the mod today!
How to use the Megabomb Mod:
To use the Megabomb Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Megabomb Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase showing the features of the Megabomb Mod.
Key Features of the Megabomb Mod:
- The mega bomb is the only item that this mod adds to the game, but believe me it is completely worth it.
- You can craft the megabomb from scratch simply by using gold ingots and TNT.
- Then, light it up like you would vanilla TNT and watch the destruction! (150 block blast to be exact)
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Megabomb Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Megabomb Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Megabomb Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.