Basic overview of the Mermaid Tail Mod:
The Mermaid Tail Mod is a brilliant new mod that can be installed for the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4. The mod is compatible with most texture packs and mods, and requires Minecraft forge to install properly. So what are you waiting for, download the Mermaid Tail mod today and enjoy the aesthetic and graphical updates that it brings.
How to use the Mermaid Tail Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mermaid Tail Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mermaid Tail Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mermaid Tail Mod:
- The mod is a very simple mod created by the developer ‘paul101’. The mod allows players to equip mermaid tails in both server multiplayer game and single player client games.
- There are five types of mermaid tails, as follows: Ariel, fish, plain, rainbow and shark.
- The map can be installed for the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install the Mermaid Tail Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mermaid Tail Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Mermaid Tail Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mermaid Tail Mod. The mod has only just recently been released, but is updated regularly.